Resources For Buyers
Buying a Property is an exciting time in one’s life. Making the smart move of choosing a REALTOR® is your first step to ensuring that your new property and community meets your needs. Our services and experience range from financial aid to helping you find the property that best suits you and your family. For your convenience we also provide listings by email. We pride ourselves on repeat business and hope you will come to understand why. As your Agent, we will:
- Assure that you see all the properties in the area and on our MLS that meet your criteria.
- Guide you through the entire property buying process, from finding properties to look at, to getting the best financing.
- Make sure you don’t pay too much for your new property and help you avoid costly mistakes.
- Answer all of your questions about the local market area, including schools, neighborhoods, the local economy, and more.
Before you start looking for your new property:
- Check your credit rating. Straighten out any errors before it’s too late.
- Determine a comfortable monthly budget for your new purchase, including down payment and monthly payment.
- Find a loan program that meets your needs and get pre-qualified (preferably pre-approved)
- Choose a REALTOR® that you trust and who understands your needs.
- Determine what area best matches your needs.
- Identify important features that you need your new property to have.
Closing costs to expect:
- Lender fees include charges for loan processing, underwriting, preparation and establishing an escrow account.
- Third-party fees include charges for insurance, title search and other inspections such as termites.
- Government fees include deed recording and state & local mortgage taxes.
- Escrow and interest fees include homeowner’s insurance, loan interest, real estate taxes, and occasionally private mortgage insurance.